If you are having freezes or lockups when trying to install or launch Lenzart ROES, try the steps below.
1. Right Click your Windows Logo button and choose Apps and Features. Select Lenzart ROES from the list and click Uninstall.
2. Go to the ‘Folder Options’ and specify to show hidden files and folders.
– Right-click the Windows Logo button and choose File Explorer.
– Click View in the top bar, check the box titled Hidden items.
3. Go to and delete the contents of C:\ProgramData\SWROES.
4. Go to and delete the contents of C:\Program Files\ROES or C:\Program Files (x86)\ROES.
5. Go to and delete the contents of C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\ROES.
6. Go to C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Temp\ and delete all files that start with
“RWSCleanup” (RWSCleanup.dll, RWSCleanup.InstallState and RWSCleanup files).
7. Go to C:\Users\<USERNAME>\ and delete the .roescache folder.
8. Go to C:\Users\<USERNAME>\ and delete the .LenzartROES folder.
***Warning: The .LenzartROES folder contains prior sent orders, autosaved orders and saved
favorites or packages. If you feel the need to retain information then copy/move the folder
to the desktop rather then the trash.
9. Reinstall the ROES Client, by clicking here.